Update: Gavin Dennis contributed to creating SecurityForDueDiligence.com
In May 2018, Gavin contributed to a web guide that provides simple worded security standards to help companies and people adopt and implement good security principles in line with current security practices.
Below is the link to the web guide. It is owned and managed by G5 Cyber Security, Inc. (G5CS).
The online guide provides security standards for full corporate implementation, security awareness, personal device security, and more.
Gavin provided professional support in the following ways:
- Design and deploy the initial web content for the website.
- Implemented HTTPS for all connections to the website and receiving Grade A by Qualys SSL Labs Server Test. You may click the following link to verify with Qualys’ SSL Test: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?viaform=on&d=securityforduediligence.com&hideResults=on
- Implemented Security Headers to protect both users and the website. You may click the following link to verify with SecurityHeaders.com. https://securityheaders.com/?q=securityforduediligence.com&hide=on&followRedirects=on
- Implemented a web firewall for the website to protect against harmful traffic.
- Implemented other forms of hardening for the website to keep the website secure.