Update: Gavin Dennis contributed to creating SecurityForAwareness.com
In May 2018, Gavin contributed to a web guide providing tips for good security habits that people can use in their daily lives.
Below is the link to the web guide. It is owned and managed by G5 Cyber Security, Inc. (G5CS).
People are targeted daily for the personal data and using a computer is almost necessary for many jobs today. The tips provided help people to develop good habits and navigate many of the digital threats that may come their way.
Security Awareness in Cyber Security is about training people’s habits and knowledge towards using computer systems responsibly and safely. It does not matter whether the computer system is for business or personal use.
Gavin provided professional support in the following ways:
- Design and deploy the initial web content for the website.
- Implemented HTTPS for all connections to the website and receiving Grade A by Qualys SSL Labs Server Test. You may click the following link to verify with Qualys’ SSL Test: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?viaform=on&d=securityforawareness.com&hideResults=on
- Implemented Security Headers to protect both users and the website. You may click the following link to verify with SecurityHeaders.com. https://securityheaders.com/?q=securityforawareness.com&hide=on&followRedirects=on
- Implemented a web firewall for the website to protect against harmful traffic.
- Implemented other forms of hardening for the website to keep the website secure.
PS. As of 2020, website security and hosting for this website is sponsored by G5 Cyber Security, Inc. (G5CS). Please visit g5cybersecurity.com to schedule a meeting from their online calendar to discuss Cyber Security and Data Privacy services for your business.
G5CS is a Caribbean-based Cyber Security and Data Privacy consulting company supporting businesses and people internationally.