Update: Gavin Dennis contributed to creating ResumeReviewCaribbean.com
On December 24, 2018, Gavin contributed to creating a web service that provides resume review support to people within the Caribbean.
The project is responding to the demand of people who require guidance to improve their resumes, whether to land a job in Information Security or otherwise.
Below is the link to the web service. It is owned and managed by The Gavin Dennis Foundation Ltd., a registered non-profit organisation in Jamaica.
Gavin provided professional support in the following ways:
- Design and deploy the initial web content for the website.
- Implemented HTTPS for all connections to the website and receiving Grade A by Qualys SSL Labs Server Test. You may click the following link to verify with Qualys’ SSL Test: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?viaform=on&d=resumereviewcaribbean.org&hideResults=on
- Implemented Security Headers to protect both users and the website. You may click the following link to verify with SecurityHeaders.com. https://securityheaders.com/?q=resumereviewcaribbean.org&hide=on&followRedirects=on
- Implemented a web firewall for the website to protect against harmful traffic.
- Implemented other forms of hardening for the website to keep the website secure.
PS. As of 2020, website security and hosting for this website is sponsored by G5 Cyber Security, Inc. (G5CS). Please visit g5cybersecurity.com to schedule a meeting from their online calendar to discuss Cyber Security and Data Privacy services for your business.
G5CS is a Caribbean-based Cyber Security and Data Privacy consulting company supporting businesses and people internationally.