Update: Gavin Dennis contributed SecurityKickstart.com
SecurityKickstart.com provides valuable links to entry-level qualifications, online training providers, and respected job boards.
Below is the link to the web guide. It is owned and managed by G5 Cyber Security, Inc. (G5CS).
Gavin provided professional support in the following ways:
- Design and deploy the initial web content for the website.
- Implemented HTTPS for all connections to the website and receiving Grade A by Qualys SSL Labs Server Test. You may click the following link to verify with Qualys’ SSL Test: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?viaform=on&d=securitykickstart.com&hideResults=on
- Implemented Security Headers to protect both users and the website. You may click the following link to verify with SecurityHeaders.com. https://securityheaders.com/?q=securitykickstart.com&hide=on&followRedirects=on
- Implemented a web firewall for the website to protect against harmful traffic.
- Implemented other forms of hardening for the website to keep the website secure.
PS. As of 2020, website security and hosting for this website is sponsored by G5 Cyber Security, Inc. (G5CS). Please visit g5cybersecurity.com to schedule a meeting from their online calendar to discuss Cyber Security and Data Privacy services for your business.
G5CS is a Caribbean-based Cyber Security and Data Privacy consulting company supporting businesses and people internationally.